Our aim is to raise money to benefit the Dorothy Clive Garden. For example, in the past we have raised funds to buy the entrance gates, computers, furniture and amenities such as extended facilities to the Bryan Mayer Pavilion.
Would you like to join us in helping to support the garden?
For only £36.00, during the 2014/2015 membership, you will receive:
- All the benefits of Membership to the Dorothy Clive Garden with an added social benefit.
- Lectures every 2nd Sunday of the month from March to October in the Bryan Mayer Pavilion.
- Day trips and an annual holiday to other Garden Attractions throughout the U.K. This year we are going to Northumberland and staying in Alnwick.
- Access to a workshop on various educational topics and themes.
How to become of friend of the Willoughbridge Garden Trust:
- Contact Treasurer, Social Secretary & Trustee, Ann Cornes, on 01782 772 887 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Secretary, Alicia Guild, on 01630 647274 or email: email@example.com
If you are unsure about joining but would like to find out more about us, you are welcome to join one of our lectures as a taster session, by prior arrangement. Here is the list:
April 12th Teresa Clements ‘Florists Tulips’
May 10th Peter Thomas ‘Reading a Hedge’
June 14th John and Carole Matthews ‘The Village Garden Store’
July 12th Graham Hardman ‘Gardens of Japan’
August 9th Chritsine Ffoulks-Jones ‘Chelsea Experiences’
September 13th Dr Michael Jones ‘Mistlestoe: Facts, Myths and Legends’
October 11th Danny Wells ‘Jospeh Paxton, ‘The Busiest Man in England’
Please contact either Ann Cornes or Alicia Guild if you are interested, as above.