Looking good in the Garden this March
• Camelias – Camelia walk, Quarry
• Rhododendrons – Quarry – Yes, they have started to bloom
• Magnolias – throughout the Garden
• Corylopsis – Quarry
• Helebores – Hillside and Winter Garden
• Pulmonarias – mainly in the Winter Garden
• Chrysosplenium macrophyllum – on the edges of the lower tiers of the waterfall – very unusual and rare.
• Daffodil walk
• Hyacinths, muscari – Wedding border, Nicotiana steps, pale border.
Royal Botanical Glasshouse
• Very exciting start to the season with lots of things budding up, flowering soon will be Echium fastuosum (Pride of Maderia), Magnolia laevifolia (very scented) and Clivia.