Preservation of your privacy is important to the Willoughbridge Garden Trust and we are committed to letting you know how we use your personal information and to making only responsible use of your data.
Information about you
- We will collect personal information from you when you register as a member with us, subscribe to one of our services, work with us as an employee, volunteer with us, become a supplier or engage with us in any other capacity. This may include your name, title, email address, physical address, telephone numbers, job title and financial information if required. We may also ask for some additional, non-personal information.
Our use of this information
- Your personal information will only be used to process your requests, to provide you with our services, and to provide you with information relating to our services
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us.
- Communications in connection with this service may be sent by e-mail. For ease of use and compatibility, communications (other than payments where applicable) will not be sent in an encrypted form unless you require it and provide the certification to enable us to communicate with you in that way. E-mail unless encrypted is not a fully secure means of communication. Whilst we endeavour to keep our systems and communications protected against viruses and other harmful effects we cannot bear responsibility for all communications being virus-free.
- If you would like us to correct or update any information, or if you would like information deleted from our records, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to request any information we hold on you. Please contact us at email@example.com