Tea Room Assistant Vacancy
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tearoom Assistant.
As this is an extremely hands on role you need to be hard working, motivated and flexible. Successful applicants will need to have an outgoing, cheerful personality and commitment to excellent customer service.
• Serving customers in a quick, timely and polite manner
• Preparing hot and cold drinks
• Taking food orders
• Ensure tables are cleared at appropriate times
• Speedy rotation of dishes washed and passed back out
• Ensure knowledge of menu, including prices, detailed knowledge of gluten free, vegetarian, vegan etc options available
• Dealing with any queries and complaints and referring them to the Tearoom manager as appropriate
• Handling money
• To ensure customers have a positive experience.
Previous experience is desirable but full training will be given.
Job Type: Seasonal
Location: The Dorothy Clive Garden TF9 4EU – Semi rural location, own transport needed.
Please contact the office to arrange a meeting if you are interested by telephoning 01630 647237 or emailing email@example.com