Tearoom Assistant required
THE POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED – THANK YOU TO EVERYONE
Tearoom Assistant Required
It’s that time of year and we are once again hiring Seasonal staff at the Dorothy Clive Garden.
This is a fantastic opportunity for hard working motivated people to join the team over the Summer season.
As this is an extremely hands on role the Tearoom Assistant should be hardworking, responsible, and able to work cheerfully under pressure with a commitment to excellent customer service.
This is a seasonal position therefore flexibility is a must as the hours or varied and will include weekends and holidays.
Tearoom Assistant duties and responsibilities include:
- Serving customers in a quick, timely and polite manner
- Preparing hot and cold drinks
- Taking food orders
- Ensure tables are cleared at appropriate times
- Speedy rotation of dishes washed and passed back out
- Ensure knowledge of menu, including prices, detailed knowledge of gluten free, vegetarian, vegan etc options available
- Dealing with any queries and complaints and referring them to the Tearoom manager as appropriate
- Handling money
- To ensure customers have a positive experience.
- Maintain a clean environment and ensure compliance with all Health and
- Hygiene regulations.
- Dress smartly in the Tea Room uniform.
Previous experience is desirable but full training will be given.
Job Type: Seasonal
Reports to: Tea Room Manager / Assistant Manager
Location: The Dorothy Clive Garden TF9 4EU – Semi rural location, own transport needed.
Please contact the office to arrange a meeting if you are interested by telephoning 01630 647237 or emailing