Full Job Description
Job Type: Part time
Job Title: Cleaner
Reporting to: Cleaning Manager
Hours: 9hrs per week plus holiday cover for other cleaner. 3 hours x 3 mornings per week with fairly flexible hours.
Free On-site parking
Paid Holidays 22 days pro rota
Cleaning requirements and PPE provided.
Company Recognition Awards.
About The Dorothy Clive Garden
A charitable trust. The garden is open to the public throughout the year with reduced opening hours through the winter months. There is a Tearoom, Giftroom and 12 acres of garden catering for over 30,000 visitors throughout the year.
Working on behalf of The Dorothy Clive Garden as part of the Tearoom team to provide an efficient and effective cleaning service, ensuring high standards of cleaning are delivered and maintained. A great role for somebody who takes a pride in their work and is looking to be valued as an important part of the team
· Cleaning tasks to include general cleaning, toilet cleaning, window cleaning and other related tasks
· Use of cleaning chemicals and equipment.
· Following the required specification to ensure all tasks are completed
· Following Health & Safety procedures
. Skills/Experience (Preferred but Not Essential):
· Capable of carrying out the physical aspects of the position.
· Good interpersonal skills providing a great service to the customer
· Focusing on a ‘one team’ approach assisting other service lines when required
· Following through with any issues identified
The Dorothy Clive Garden is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 9 per week
Salary: £10.50 per hour